- The FASCIQ® IASTM Tools consist of a number of separate tools that look different with various finished sides.
- FASCIQ® also offers two complete IASTM toolsets with various shaped tools.
- All IASTM Tools are packed in a sturdy, attractive storage bag.
- Each tool has multiple shapes and finished edges to increase its effectiveness.
- Smaller Tools: used for the treatment of smaller parts of the body, smaller strokes and reaching superficial tissue structures.
- Larger Tools: used to reach deeper and are suitable for the treatment of larger parts of the body.
- These IASTM tools help prevent joint wear and strains complaints among therapists.
Various shaped instrument assisted massage tools
- The concave shape is a round, long curve.
- The convex shape is a tube-shaped indentation.
- The round blunt shape is for additional pressure and deeper layers.
- The hook shape is ideal for the treatment of trigger points.