CureTape® Sports 5cm x 5m is developed specifically for sports appliance and made of viscose (rayon), a semi-synthetic fibre. CureTape® Sports has 25% more adhesive power compared to CureTape® Classic and is water-resistant. CureTape® Sports carries the European TÜV quality mark and is made of safe-to-use, latex free materials. Although the name suggests only “sports” use, we also advise to use CureTape Sports on body-parts which can become “wet”, like the feet and hands.
CureTape® kinesiology tape is used for:
• activating the blood and lymph circulation
• (after) treatment of musculoskeletal injuries
• immediate pain relief and change of the range of motion
• improvement of muscle function and skin structures
• support for the joint function
Available in the colors: lime, black, blue, beige and orange.
CURETAPE® SPORTS 5CM
CureTape® Sports is a safe, latex-free product with the TÜV quality mark and is produced in our own factory in South Korea.