The elasticity of CureTape in relation to the elasticity of the skin is used to create a lifting effect on the epidermis. The visual effect of lifting the skin with tape are called “convolutions”.
CureTape stimulates the fascial structures through the skin and has an effects on all kind of systems in the body. It activates the body’s own recovery mechanism, with optimal freedom of movement.
By using different taping techniques, a range of different effects can be achieved.
- Water-permeable, while still being water resistant.
- Elasticity of the tape is similar to that of the human skin (130%-140%).
- Only stretchable in length.
- High-quality ventilating material.
- The tape can be worn for several days (3-5 days).
- Developed for professional medical use.
- Medical class 1 registered.
- Latex free with TÜV quality mark.
- Anti-allergic acrylic adhesive backing applied in wave-form.
- Skin friendly, no added substances.