This introductory offer consists of:
- One VetkinTape® 10cm x 5m roll (1 Black 10cm wide roll),
- Two VetkinTape® 6cm x 5m roll (1 Black 6cm wide roll & 1 Orange 6cm wide roll)
- One VetkinTape® 3cm x 5m rolls (1 Blue – includes 2 x 3cm wide rolls)
- Pair of VetkinTape® Premium scissors
- Book: VetkinTape® Kinesiology Taping for Equine (appropriate uses, basic concepts, taping techniques, application and tips specifically for taping animals).
This offer will help veterinary professionals kick-start their taping-activities. The different sizes of VetkinTape® will give you the opportunity to explore various taping techniques, which are fully explained in the manual included in this offer. The VetkinTape® Equine Kinesiology Taping Book provides the foundation & in-depth knowledge needed to provide veterinary taping applications.
VetkinTape® Equine Kinesiology Taping Book
- It starts by outlining the fundamentals of thorough and extensive assessment through gait analysis, palpation and specific testing.
- Instructions on applying the tape, what tension to use, the application areas and the colour.
- An in-depth explanation of more than 50 different applications (i.e. muscle tapes, corrective tapes, fascia tapes etc.) and the different taping techniques (I-tapes, Y-tapes, lymph tapes and cross tapes).
- High quality images support the step-by-step instructions and describes how to apply the kinesiology tape in day-to-day activities.
VetkinTape® is used by veterinary health professionals for:
- Activating of the blood and lymph circulation
- Influencing the fascia and muscles
- Treating scars
- Tendon injuries and inflammations
- Post-treatment of muscular injuries
- Improvement of the muscle function
- Support of the joint function
Limited stock available.
There are no reviews yet.