VetkinTape® kinesiology tape (6cm x 5 m) is an easy-to-use, latex free and TÜV quality mark certified product. It is specifically developed for the veterinary professionals. VetkinTape® highlights key features, such as:
• Acrylic, latex-free adhesive layer which is heat-activated, hypoallergenic, animal friendly and wave-patterned to improve comfort.
• Adhesive lasts up to five days
• Tape elasticity matches the stretch of animal coats for veterinary application.
• Easily applied and durable yet comfortable to wear, due to thickness and soft, breathable quality of elastic cotton.
VetkinTape® rolls are wider than the original kinesiology tapes for the human market (CureTape) and is improved with a stronger and more adhesive acrylic layer (30% more adhesive). VetkinTape® is specifically designed for use on animals and should only be used for veterinary purposes.
Available in the colours: Blue, red, black, orange, pink and lime.
VetkinTape® is applied for:
• Activating of the blood- and lymph circulation.
• Influencing the fascia and muscles
• Treating scars
• Tendon injuries- and inflammations
• Post-treatment of muscular injuries
• Improvement of the muscle function
• Support of the joint function
• Filled legs
Sold separately per box of one roll VetkinTape® 6cm.
A display box contains 10 rolls of VetkinTape® 6cm width.
There are no reviews yet.