VetkinTape® veterinary kinesiology tape (10cm x 5 m) is an easy-to-use, latex-free and TÜV quality mark certified product. It is specifically developed for veterinary professionals. VetkinTape® highlights key features, such as:
- Acrylic, a latex-free adhesive layer which is heat-activated, hypoallergenic, animal-friendly and wave-patterned to improve comfort
- The adhesive lasts up to five days
- Tape elasticity matches the stretch of animal coats for veterinary application
- Easily applied and durable yet comfortable to wear, due to the thickness and soft, breathable quality of elastic cotton
VetkinTape® rolls are wider than the original kinesiology tapes for the human market (CureTape®) and are improved with a stronger and more adhesive acrylic layer (+30% more adhesive). VetkinTape® is specifically designed for use on animals and should only be used for veterinary purposes.
Available in the colours: Blue, red, black and orange
VetkinTape® is applied for:
- Activating of the blood and lymph circulation.
- Influencing the fascia and muscles
- Treating scars
- Tendon injuries and inflammations
- Post-treatment of muscular injuries
- Improvement of the muscle function
- Support of the joint function
- Filled legs
Sold separately per roll VetkinTape® 10cm.